I have seen a lot of recipes for fritters, however they all seem to have cheese in and I wanted a dairy free option. So I’ve been experimenting in the kitchen again and come up with these. They are dairy free and low carb. The recipe below serves 2.
Ingredients: 2 zucchini, 1 tablespoon smoked paprika, 3 cloves of garlic crushed, 1 tablespoon of LSC (lineseed, sunflower & chia) 2 small eggs.
1. Great the zucchini onto a dry tea towel and squeeze out all water. Then place the zucchini in a large bowel.
2. Add the garlic, paprika and LSC and stir,
3. Beat the eggs and add to the bowel and combine.
4. Heat a frypan on a high heat, add a little olive oil.
5. Using your hands make patties with the mixture and fry and fry a couple of minutes each side.
I serve with a couple of slices of crispy bacon and broccoli.