These are super filling and delicious. They also happen to be gluten and refined sugar free as well as low carb.
Ingredients: 3 room temperature eggs, 1/3 cup coconut flour, 1/3 cup cacao powder, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1/4 honey, 1/2 tsp vanilla essence, I tsp baking powder.
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Whisk the eggs, then whisk in the melted butter.
2. Add the honey and vanilla then stir (my honey was raw and solid so I melted before adding).
3. Add the coconut flour, cacao and baking powder. Stir until combined.
4. Pour into muffin tray and bake for 25mins or until skewer comes out clean.
5. Remove from muffin tray to cool.