It is Saturday morning here in New Zealand so in our house that means pancakes. Here is my recipe for a gluten free, low carb pancakes.
Ingredients: 1 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of coconut flour, 4 eggs, 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp baking soda, pinch of salt.
1. Place the eggs in a bowl and beat for approx 3 mins until the eggs are frothy. Stir in milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
2. In a different bowl add the coconut flour, baking soda and salt and combine.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until combined.
4. On a low heat heat a griddle pan and grease with butter. Then spoon the batter onto pan. When the top starts to bubble flip over.
5. I serve them with either blueberries or banana and a drizzle of maple syrup