Ive started making my Christmas gifts and here is the first one completed, my Rose Lip Balm. With two little ones at home I don’t want anything complicated or time consuming, so this is fantastic as it only takes 10 minutes. Ingredients
- 2 tbs of coconut oil
- 1 tbs of beeswax
- 1 tbs of Shea butter
- 5 drops of rosewater
- dried rose petals
- 10 small containers
- syringe (available at the chemist for a couple of dollars)
- Place the coconut oil, beeswax and Shea butter into a mircowave safe bowl and heat until melted.
- While the balm is in the microwave, place a few rose petals to each container.
- once the ingredients have melted you need to work fast mix in your rose water or oil then syringe into containers.
- Leave to cool before putting the lids on.